This type of problem is more frequent in adult women than in men because their urethra is shorter. The symptoms are burning when urinating, increased frequency in urination, a feeling of a full bladder, and dirty color in urine. Learn some of the homemade treatments for urinary infections in the following article.
Causes And Signs Of A Urinary Infection
Urinary infections are divided into two kinds: the upper urinary systems (affects the kidneys and urethra) and lower urinary systems (affects the urethra and bladder). Both can be brought on by the very same factors, but the difference is in the time that passes till they are treated. A few of the causes of urinary infections are: poor health, hormone changes, constipation, pregnancy, diabetes, prostate inflammation for men, holding urine for too long, sitting down for many hours without moving, germs like E Coli, fungus, infections, and parasites. The characteristic signs of urinary infections are:
- Pain or strong burning when urinating
- Pain in the lower part of the back
- Urine with a murky or intense color, or foamy
- Sudden or frequent urges to urinate
- Sensation of a full bladder
- Small amounts of urine
The Most Effective Remedies For Urinary Infections
- Make a drink by mixing 125 mL of water and ¼ tablespoon of baking soda. Consume 2 glasses of water and after that this mixture.
- Drink big amounts of cranberry juice every day to prevent bacteria from “sticking” to the walls of the urinary system and getting rid of urine quicker.
- Drink two tablespoons of unrefined virgin coconut oil a day. You can likewise consume a glass of water or coconut milk on an empty stomach and another before bed. This will help eliminate E Coli given that it is resistant to antibiotics.
- Asparagus are excellent purifiers of urinary systems and help treat infections in this area. Don’t worry if the color of your urine changes a little bit while you are consuming this veggie, it is normal.
- Peel 2 garlic cloves and crush them. Add a cup of warm water and let sit for five minutes. Repeat this treatment 3 times a day up until the signs disappear. The garlic will eliminate the bacteria in the urinary tract.
- Dissolve two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a liter of water and drink it throughout the day. It is fantastic for people who have cystitis.
- Cut an onion into four pieces and boil in a half liter of water for 20 minutes. Remove and let sit for 8 hours (it can be during the night). Stress and consume the broth. Onion is diuretic and anti-bacterial.
- Consume a couple of pieces of watermelon a day, since it will help cleanse and revitalize the kidneys. It is a good method to prevent urinary infections if you are prone to them.
- Mix 2 celery stalks with their leaves on in 3 liters of water. Include 2 slices of pineapple and a cup of chamomile tea. Mix all and drink on an empty stomach.
- Make an infusion with two tablespoons of basil per cup of water, let stand for 10 minutes and consume two times a day for two days.
- Make a juice with two cups of fresh cranberries, half a cup of stemless cherries, and a piece of watermelon. Put all of it in the blender and mix well. Consume instantly, ideally on an empty stomach, and repeat every day until the infection goes away.
- Drink juice made with a banana and an apple two times a day for a week.
- Apply heat to your lower stomach with a hot compress or bottle. It is likewise excellent to take an immersion bath to relieve the symptoms and make blood circulate more in the area. It is not recommended for pregnant females due to the fact that it can trigger early births.
- Drink a glass of green coconut water to cleanse the urinary tracts. Then, dice a garlic clove and half an onion and consume them raw. This “combo” is excellent for improving the infection.
- Put a tablespoon of celery seeds in a cup of boiling water. Cover and let stand for ten minutes. Drink three times a day.
- Boil 4 tablespoons of thyme, 4 of horsetail, 4 of marigold, and 4 of linseed in a liter of water. Let stand for ten minutes and remove it from the heat. Cover and wait fifteen minutes. Strain and take baths one or two times a day. It has decontaminating and soothing results.
- Boil 20 grams of barley in a liter of water and when it boils, pour in 20 grams of juniper, and leave it on there for a minute. Let stand while covered for fifteen minutes. Then strain it and drink 3 cups a day.
- Do not hold your urine because this increases the accumulation of urine, inflammation, dilation of the bladder, and more space for the bacteria to grow.
- Consume a lot of liquid in order to remove bacteria therefore they do not recreate. Your urine must become transparent.
- Consume foods with a great deal of vitamin C like citrus fruits to acidify the urine and prevent bacteria from growing.
- Keep great intimate hygiene, especially when it comes to women, to prevent bacteria from returning into the body. Use pads instead of tampons.
- Prevent alcohol since they irritate the urinary systems and aggravate the problem when there is an infection.