The hair and the skin are two of the body parts that most frequently suffer from exposure to numerous external factors, like temperature or climate in general. In this article we are going to present you with a remarkable recipe of a hair shampoo that you can prepare at home, and that is going to significantly help you protect your skin and hair.
If your hair has gotten damaged and opaque, this amazing homemade shampoo is going to solve that instantaneously.
Recipe For Homemade Shampoo
Even though it is true that nowadays there are numerous commercial products that guarantee to instantaneously fix your damaged hair, we assure you that there is nothing better than providing your hair a treatment that is 100 percent natural and prepared by yourself.
Additionally, we are likewise going to demonstrate you how you can make a hair conditioner! Therefore, the treatment is going to be complete. Continue reading to learn how you can prepare this incredible homemade shampoo that is going to help you repair your hair.
Ingredients for shampoo:
- Baking soda
- A plastic bottle
Ingredients for the conditioner:
- Apple cider
- Lavender essential oil, or whatever you prefer
- A plastic bottle
Instructions and usage:
- Start by mixing one tablespoon of baking soda with one glass of warm water. If you have a very long hair, you should use twice the amount of baking soda and water.
- Then, apply the mixture on your scalp, always start from the root and move towards the tips, by gently massaging it.
- Massage your scalp for about three minutes and after that wash with warm water.
- Next, prepare a mixture with ¼ cup of apple cider and one glass of warm water and the oil you have opted for.
- Apply the conditioner in your hair and leave it to act for about five minutes, and after that finally rinse off with some water.
This homemade shampoo and conditioner recipe is very simple to prepare and use.