Does your underarm hair grow quicker or it is difficult for you to remove them!? Here are some home methods to get rid of underarm hair without going to the salon or going through the painful procedure of waxing. These home treatments will help you remove the undesirable hair quickly and leave your skin smooth.
Method 1: Lemon And Sugar
This sugar-based waxing method is simple and efficient.
- Mix 2 tbsp. lemon juice with 1 tablespoon sugar and make a paste.
- Apply this mixture on your underarm and leave to act for a couple of minutes.
- Remove it with a clean cloth. Repeat this treatment two times a week.
- Your underarm hair will recede each time you use the treatment.
Method 2: Egg And Corn Flour
- Mix 1 egg with ½ tablespoon corn flour and make a paste.
- Apply this mix on your underarm and leave until it dries, then rinse with lukewarm water.
Method 3: Milk And Turmeric
- Mix 1 tbsp. turmeric powder with 2 tablespoons milk and make a paste.
- Apply this mixture on your underarm, leave it on for a couple of minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.