Turmeric is rapidly rising as an all-healing superfood that can prevent a wide array of chronic diseases. The East Indian spice is absorbed in the digestive tract, allowing it to get in the blood stream and fight chronic inflammation, the known root of nearly all diseases, including cancer. The active substance that provides turmeric its healing power is Curcumin. This substance is potent in fighting free radicals, invigorating cells and cleansing the liver and heart.
Turmeric Is The Most Effective Natural Medicine Known To Men
Turmeric has numerous known health benefits. In fact, the spice has been found to be as effective as these pharmaceuticals, without all the negative side effects:
- Arthritis medication
- Diabetes Drugs
- Anti-inflammatory drugs
- Cholesterol drugs
- Inflammatory bowel disease drugs
Other Health Benefits of Turmeric
- Natural anti-depressant
- Powerful anti-oxidant
- Increases brain functionality
- Reduces the threat of heart attack and stroke
- Eases joint pain and muscular pain
- Relieves symptoms of indigestion and heartburn
- Eases stiff joints
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Helps cancer treatment and prevention
How To Make Your Very Own Turmeric Supplements
You can tap into the healing and preventative powers of turmeric by making your very own all natural turmeric supplements at home.
- 1/3 cup organic, ground turmeric.
- Big pinch of ground black peppercorn (increases the bioavailability of curcumin as much as 150%).
- 3 tablespoon raw, organic honey.
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil (good fats improve absorption).
- Mix all components together in a bowl to make a paste (make sure the coconut oil isn’t in solid form).
- Take pinches of the turmeric paste and roll them into little balls.
- Place in freezer for about 1 hour and remove.
- Store in a glass container and keep it in your fridge.
- Consume 2-3 pieces daily.